Innovation, Creativity and Genius
"Who said I can't be a Genius?"
Major breakthroughs in science indicate that we are indeed smarter than we think we are!
Come prepared to experience your own genius evolving.
By applying simple techniques which open the mind to new possibilities, we transform how we think.
In this Keynote, Betska will provide concrete ideas and tools on how to:
|Creativity: discovering new ways of doing things using available knowledge.|
Innovation: generating original break-through ideas using uncharted abilities.
- Use whole-brain thinking (left and right hemispheres) for the most effective decision-making.
- Identify obstacles to accessing the creative right brain. Learn about tools that can remove them.
- Work faster through image streaming techniques - Einstein factors for success.
- Generate original break-through ideas and solutions using remarkable tools like"The Brain Walk«.
TO BOOK YOUR DATES:
"Our subconscious holds the mental powers of an Albert Einstein or Leonardo da Vinci."
- Win Wenger, "The Einstein Factor"
or call +1 (250) 924-4545