Seasoned successful leaders will tell you that there are many benefits to enabling our employees to fully live corporate values such as honesty, respect, integrity and compassion for others. Benefits like higher productivity, more flashes of genius, emotional and intellectual maturity and operational expansion manifest with greater ease. This keynote/seminar is for leaders who are tired of "non-stick" programs. It is for leaders who are passionate about transforming the hearts and minds of their people to create an enspirited workplace.
In this Keynote, Betska will provide concrete ideas and tools on how to:
- Bounce spirit back into the workplace by introducing The Universal Laws such as The Law of Belief "What we think, we become".
- Inspire greater productivity by modeling high-level corporate values such as courage, respect, integrity, fairness and discipline.
- Break through 'old-think' and welcome higher levels of success by changing unconstructive thoughts/words/actions into positive patterns.
- Massively eliminate blame by believing there are no "problem" employees just "learning" employees.
- Harvest the seeds of our own leadership genius through innovative Mind-Kinetics® tools which literally put our minds into action.
- Take a giant leap forward in trusting others by understanding the intricacies of The Law of Attraction.
TO BOOK YOUR DATES:
|"On behalf of the Vancouver chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, I want to thank you for your tremendous presentation on Power Coaching® delivered to our membership on September 13, 2003 You have clearly demonstrated that through the use of scientifically proven methodologies, we can not only identify but also surmount any and all obstacles that stand in our personal and professional lives I must also commend you on the comprehensive learning guides that you professionally produced for each participants; these tools will ensure that the key learnings are applied well beyond the presentation." |
- Lorne Kelton, VP Programming and President Elect CAPS
or call 1-866-254-4357 1 (250) 652-5390