What are they?
This section of the site will assist you in identifying the challenges you are currently experiencing and for which you need solutions. Challenges come in all shapes, sizes and colours:
- Heavy workloads.
- Not enough resources.
- Some Leaders still think skills like Team Building and Handling Complex Situations are "soft" skills.
- Strained relationships between management/staff.
- Overall workplace wellness: emotional, spiritual, intellectual and physical issues.
- Time management.
- Some Leaders still manage under old outdated paradigms such as autocratic leadership.
- Employees feeling threatened.
- Power struggles.
- Poor innovation.
- Commitment and follow through on initiatives.
- The unknown: Our role. Our purpose.
- Need to be more responsive, cohesive and integrated.
- Low Customer Service Index.
- Inability to compete globally.
- Slow growth (revenue and/or profits).
- Can't stay within our budgets.
- Employees lacking recognition.
- Lack of focus.
|" . employees are now working with new enthusiasm and harmony resulting in a more productive work environment. It is a joy for me to work with enspirited employees. BRAVO to Betska, John and C.L.I.!"|
David Beckman, Director General, Northern and Western Region,
Public Service Commission, GOC
This short list above represents the categories of most of the challenges and goals of the Clients we attract.
We invite you to take three steps:
- Click on Corporate Assessment on the sidebar. This survey will give you a quick snapshot of your organizations strengths and areas of improvement (AOI's). It will also ask you to prioritize the AOI's you wish to work on first.
- The Expected Results questionnaire on the sidebar may also be of interest to you. You can check off the results you are looking for from a different perspective.
- Last step would be to call us. We will assist you in developing a plan of action to achieve permanent positive results.
You will begin to notice the difference the moment we start working with you.