Level #2Exec CEPC: Certified Executive Power Coach®
Accredited for up to151 ICF Approved Hours
Includes Level #1 APC & Level #2 CPC
Learn 39 indispensable coaching methodologies +
Study the CPC Program (see above)
Plus also learn the strategic Executive and Leadership Coaching Features
As an Executive Coach your Clients expect you to be both Coach AND Mentor.
Betska's experience is that she spends approximately 70% of her time conducting pure coaching sessions and the remaining 30% mentoring the Executives on topics ranging from employee engagement to strategic planning. These are tools they don't teach you in MBA School!
Therefore, as a Certified Executive Power Coach┬« you will have learned all of the same transformational Mind-Kinetics┬« Coaching methodologies PLUS you will:
Learn Secret Tips to Executive Coaching!
Benefits to the CEPC designation:
Learn Highly Sought After and Unique
Executive Leadership Tools and
Share them with your Clients!
Along with having the most powerful coaching methodologies in the industry at the CPC level, you will now have Leadership Tools to share with your clients to provide them with a success formula for leadership success.
Here are just some of the Highly Sought After
and Unique Executive Leadership Tools You will Learn and Share with Your Clients.
20 Sets of Tools they don't teach you in MBA School including:
- Go Team
- Be a STAR coaching model
- Open Hearted Conversation
- Productivity Tools
- Living a Healthy and Balanced Lifestyle
- Value-able Toolgames to support Enlightened Leadership
- Your Unit's Mission, Vision, Goals and Values
- Strategic Thinking Model
- Grounding Methods
- The CEPC add-on follow successful completion of your (CPC), Certified Power Coach┬« Program.
- You must be a CLI Enhanced Licensee in good standing.
- You must have the CLI Manual, Coaching Journal and Learning and Development Plan with a publication date of Aug/Sept 2013 or later
CPC Portion included: up to 151 ACSTH (subject to your attendance at scheduled supervised classes)
CEPC Add-On included: DL Class Hours (approximate):
- 12 Self-Study modules/classes x 2hr = 24 CSTH - unsupervised
- 12 Q&A modules/classes x 1hr = 12 CSTH - supervised
- 36 hours total
- Note that the ratio of live (supervised) hours versus self-study hours is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor based upon student requirements, the number of students enrolled/registered per course and other pertinent criteria.
Save up to 10%
when you register 45-90 days in advance of your course start date.