#6: PCPC Completion Package - Level #3 SCPC + Level #4 PCPC
Prerequisite: Successful Completion of Certified Power Coach® Program
Learn and practise advanced coaching methodologies. Learn one of the best Self-Coaching tools, assist your clients in removing their largest mental block in life and master the use of 14 Power Coaching methodologies which balance mind, body and spirit. SCPC Oral exam + submit PCPC Level Case study
"SCPC Level #3:
Removing Multiple Blocks to Success"
Clients will usually seek out a Coach when they discover that a way of thinking they have had all of their lives is no longer serving them. SCPC students learn the top fears that people have and how to put them behind us. We learn how to help a client assess their brain's capacity to provide them with the success they desire. For example, transposed hemispheres may be causing the client to think too hard!
- Intuition: our greatest coaching skill. How to build it. How to maintain it.
- Becoming a pentalateral thinker
- Assessment of our client's capacity: left or right brain dominancy, location of analytical and creative skills, unconscious beliefs of specific success attitudes, homolateral or bilateral thinking, etc. We determine where the brain slows down in its thinking power
- Pinpointing positive and negative patterns
- The Secrets of Life: embracing it, loving it and letting go of attachments.
PCMK™ COACHING METHODOLOGIES LEARNED
The tools and instruments learned in SCPC allow a Power Coach® to greatly deepen their intuitive ability. We learn to put a name to the various stages of thinking and recognize when and how to pull us in to "higher mind". In addition to the PCMK™ methodologies listed for the CPC designation, you will learn these high powered ones to help your Clients understand how they think and why!
- Natural Processing - Self: Coaching out deeper patterns
- Challenges and Blindfolds
- Natural Processing - Clients
- Multi-Core Removal - Self: coaching out multiple patterns for ourselves
- Advanced visualizations
- Multi Core Removal – Clients: Client coaches out multiple patterns
- The Brain Walk® - 'Pentalateral Thinker'.
PCPC Level #4: Health and Relationships
Science has proven that "what we think" is "what we become in our body". Awakening our clients to the power of our thinking and how it affects our own body is a necessary discussion as a Whole Life Coach.
Power Coaches may find themselves working with whole families. Children take on their parent's patterns, good and bad. They experience the same joys as their parents and they can experience the same pain. Children respond quickly to Mind-Kinetics® work. By working with the whole family, a Coach can assist them in coming to a place of greater harmony. This is truly rewarding work.
- 30 of the most important belief systems in the subconscious mind
- How a positive psychology affects our physiology and vice versa
- Stronger relationships at home and at work
- Working with children and families
- The spiritual and emotional causes of diseases
- Letting go of attachments to a person, place or thing.
PCMK™ COACHING METHODOLOGIES LEARNED
In addition to the PCMK™ methodologies listed for the CPC and SCPC designations, you will learn these additional sophisticated ones to help your Clients understand how they think and why! The Coach learns in-depth processes for assisting couples and groups of people to move past roadblocks and achieve their goals.
- Diamond Teacher
- The Brain Walk® -'To Better Health'
- Physical Wellness
- Natural Processing for 7 Areas of our Lives
- Healing Relationships
- Open Hearted Listening
- Open Hearted Conversation between Two People
- A New Way of Living
Approximately 122 Supervised Hours. Note that the ratio of live (supervised) hours versus self-study hours is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor based upon student requirements, the number of students enrolled/registered per course and other pertinent criteria.