YOU ARE A GENIUS
What if we told you EVERYONE can think like Einstein, DaVinci, or Mozart? What if YOU could apply GENIUS thinking to tackle challenges in your work, relationships and creative endeavours with ease ... What if you could achieve your goals faster? What if you could develop innovative solutions every day? Sound far fetched? Not at all! We are all BORN geniuses. The Brain Walk® allows us to tap into our greatness and achieve our dreams.
The Brain Walk® is a revolutionary app which uses a meticulously engineered combination of light, colour, sound, and kinesthetic engagement through gameplay to unlock creative capacities long obscured by limiting beliefs and perhaps by social conditioning.
The Brain Walk® is part of a set of coaching tools called Power Coaching® with Mind-Kinetics® otherwise known as PCMK™. It is the brainchild of Betska K-Burr of Coaching and Leadership International Inc. and is used to facilitate young and old in tapping into their genius for solutions to challenges and goals.
WHY USE THE BRAIN WALK®?
The benefits of using The Brain Walk are endless. The main ones are to help you achieve self-mastery and greater clarity in any area of your life. The tools are quick and easy.
Enjoy these Business Rewards when you do The Brain Walk® everyday:
- Become a stronger leader
- Inspire your teams to be more innovative
- Improve team harmony
- Solve relationship challenges
- Work smarter - not harder
- Develop innovative solutions to your toughest challenges
- Achieve your business goals
- Enjoy a more peaceful and balanced life
Enjoy these Personal Rewards when you do The Brain Walk® everyday:
- Raise your self-esteem
- Increase positive self-talk
- Enjoy a happier family life
- Achieve your dreams! Your life goals!
- Become more peaceful inside
- Lead a more values-centered life of courage, compassion and faith
- Connect with your spirit
- Enjoy a balanced life
HOW DOES IT WORK?
"95% to 99% of our daily behaviours are operated by our subconscious mind. Our subconscious is 1 million times more powerful than our conscious mind." - Dr. Bruce Lipton, "The Wisdom of Your Cells"
The elements creating the biological shift in the brain body:
- You will pick a CLI Values Card which represents a stressor/challenge for you usually from your subconscious mind. In other words, you might not even know it is there!
- The Brain Walk® simulates how geniuses think! It uses the image-word streaming process to create results. The left brain literally shuts off and the right brain turns on to receive solutions to a problem or challenge in the form of images, words, etc. During the decoding portion, the left brain turns on again. The solutions therefore are the result of whole-brain thinking.
- The colours are specifically chosen to release the emotional charges which caused the receptors on the membranes of our thinking cells to constrict in the first place. The thinking cells get fed and the superconscious releases inspirational ideas into our conscious mind
- The use of left brain / right brain questions, colours and acupuncture points retrains the brain to switch more easily between the left and right hemispheres, eventually creating a more bilateral thinker of the user.
Note: If you are highly emotional about a challenge or goal or if you are someone under the age of consent (usually 18), it would be best to do The Brain Walk in the company of a friend who can support you, help you answer the questions and decode the solutions at the end.
The simplicity of the tools, doing the walk and the awareness of patterns that emerge is truly amazing. The Brain Walk® allows you to open your thoughts, beliefs and heart to new choices that are in alignment with your whole being. "Being" is the best part of Life! ~ Kathy Griffiths, Canada
I started using The Brain Walk® specifically whenever a stressor / challenge came up and before important meetings. The results were amazing...
- I continued to 'remove many more blocks' with The Brain Walk
- I started 'discovering' practical and workable solutions to my stressors and challenges very quickly
- I 'sailed through' stressful meetings with calm, equanimity and 'clarity of purpose and outcome'
A 'Real Friend' indeed!! ~ Jugesh Pal Singh, Consultant Trainer, Delhi India
The most magical moment in using The Brain Walk® was after the fifth or sixth time, when innovative solutions in the form of images were flowing freely. It was in this moment that I truly realized the power of The Brain Walk®: my left and right brain were coming into balance through building the muscle of whole brain thinking and the doors were finally unlocking to bring forth the answers that had always resided within me. It was like stepping into a whole, new, bright world. ~ Gina Lemieux, Management Consultant and Coach, Canada
I think The Brain Walk® - A Journey for Peace makes kids and / or people feel good because they get to express their feelings. To me it was great! I really got to get everything I had stuck up in my brain out. ~ Mykaila Gilchrist Age 8, Canada
HISTORY OF THE BRAIN WALK®
The first of The Brain Walk® series called
The Brain Walk - Solutions was developed in 1997
after meditation one summer morning. It was
inspired by Nadina Schaddelee (beautiful story teller)
who insisted that Betska develop a methodology
to assist corporations in becoming better places in which to work.
As you can see from this photo of that early version, the map was just a golden line meandering over the canvas landscape. Over the years, the CLI Values Cards were added, many colours were added and the centre became a stunning multi petalled lotus.
The Brain Walk® was first painted on a 14' canvas on Betska's driveway in Ottawa Canada. Neighbourhood children riding by on their bicycles asked Betska what she was doing. When she replied that she didn't quite know what it was, one child said "Well, it looks like a game to me!" The children eagerly came back the next day to "play the game". They became Betska's first Clients to walk The Brain Walk®. Sitting on the garage floor with the children to decode their answers, Betska began to realize the power of what she had created.
The first child to walk The Brain Walk® walked the map with a very serious face. Betska sat down on the garage floor to help her decode. Sally's (not her real name) challenge at the age of 9 years old was that she was very worried her parents were going to divorce. The devastating part of all this was that Sally believed it was her fault that they were divorcing. In the centre of The Brain® map Sally received from her higher genius self a solution that made her burst into tears. She realized that she was not at fault - that grownups just have their own stuff to work out. Sally, greatly relieved (can you imagine?) got back on her bike with a peace-filled heart. The Brain Walk® changed her life that very day.
Then one morning after meditation in the Spring of 2002, in a state of total sadness around the Iraqi War, Betska invented The Brain Walk® - A Journey for Peace of Mind. She had one great purpose "If we end the war within ourselves and replace it with peace, we can prevent war between countries. Loving people don't go to war." You and your friends will enjoy the marvels of the human computer as you use this coaching methodology to "think like an Einstein".